Prefabricated Distribution/Control Panel helps to simplify your radiant heat installation. Our distribution panels for radiant heat have all the necessary components to operate radiant systems and pass local building codes. The FloorHeat professionally preassembled hydronic heating control panels save time and money. On-site work will be minimized to connecting your supply and return lines to the boiler and manifolds, electrical wiring, and providing make-up water supply. No soldering is required. Additionally, pumps can be added to the panel making them easily expandable from 1 to 2, 3, or 4 zones. Priming the radiant floor system and priming the boiler is convenient and easy. The 1″ copper tubing is large enough to accommodate both large and small projects. All panels are pressure tested prior to leaving our facility and carefully packaged to assure safe delivery.
- Designed for use in Glycol or non-Glycol applications.
- Optimized for energy-efficiency
- All panels are pressure tested before leaving our facility
- Copper tubing is 1″ to accommodate large and small projects.
- Saves time and money
- Attractive space saving design to optimize interior functionality
|| 9.5” Deep
||Flooring Product Type
|Product Weight (lb.)
||Tile Spacer Type
|Tile Spacing (in.)
Warranty / Certifications